Hot News

Your Favourite Properties

View the property by selecting it from the list below or see your Favourite Properties Section.

No Property in Your Favourites

Apartment For Sale

Slide show
 : property For Sale Altinkum Turkey
 

Price:   £45,000
Ref: M150482

  Change currency?


property Details  
Country: Turkey, Aegean Coast
Location: Altinkum (Didim), Altinkum
Type: New
Style: Apartment
Bedrooms: 2
Garden: Yes
Terrace: Yes
Views:Gardens
Near By:Bars and Restaurants, Beach, Marina, Town Centre
Features:Gymnasium, Kitchen Fully Fitted, Parking, Pool - Community, Security, Terrace - balcony

ALTURK GROVE II

Alturk Grove 2 Comprises of 4 Blocks, to be built on a plot 4.000S.q.m.t.The construction area will be 20 % of the whole plot therefore leaving 80% for landscaping and social areas which will be carefully landscaped.

This new Project in an excellent location just fifteen minutes from the main beach. Ten minutes from the shopping centre and Dolphin Square and a short walking distance to the many restaurants, bars, and nightclubs. All resort amenities are close by such as the supermarket. Doctors and Dentist clinics, Chemists, off licenses , Minibus stops and Taxi ranks.

It is situated on a quite side street running off from the main road. There are side roads that run along the front and the rear of the apartment building.

 

Please Enquire For More Details

Add email to automatically send these property details to yourself.

Title *
First Name
Last Name *
Phone *
Email *
Newsletter
Enquiry
* required      
{ts '2022-08-20 00:20:32'}:2907.150482.